Here is a sample of the types of Non-Immigrant Visas that Santos Lloyd Law, P.C. prepares for our clients:

  • B-1/B-2 Visa for Tourists and Business

  • B-1 for Domestic Workers

  • E-2 Visa for Investors or Essential Employees

  • F-1 Visa for Students – Change of Status

  • J-1 Visa for Academic Trainees

  • L-1 Visa for Multinational Company Employees

  • K-1 Visa for – Fiancé(e) Visa

  • O-1 Visa for Persons of Extraordinary Abilities (business, arts, television, etc.)

  • P-1 Visa for Athletes and Entertainers

  • Non-immigrant waivers

Now, if you are thinking about permanently living in the United States, you may be looking at an Immigrant Visa, also known as “getting a green card.” How do you get a “green card?” Either through a family or employment petition. Here are some of the cases that Santos Lloyd Law Firm, P.C. does for our clients:


  • Adjustment of Status based on marriage to United States citizens, for minor children or parents of United States Citizens

  • Petitions for adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens

  • Petitions for spouses of lawful permanent residents, their unmarried children, the unmarried sons and daughters vof lawful permanent residents

  • Petitions for married sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens

  • Petitions for brothers and sisters of adult U.S. Citizens

  • I-601 and I-601A waivers

  • J-1 Waivers

  • Removal of Condition (I-751)


  • EB-1 Visa for Priority Workers (Multinational Executives, Outstanding Researchers, Extraordinary Ability)

  • EB-3 Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers

Besides the types of cases listed, we also work on the following types of cases:

  • Removal Representation in the immigration court in Los Angeles (“Deportation Defense”)

  • Naturalization

  • DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

  • U-Visas – Victims of Crimes

  • I-360 (VAWA) – Victims of Domestic Violence

  • Response to Request for Evidence (“RFE”), Motions to Reopen and Reconsider, and Appeals